Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Game of TAG!

I was honored earlier this week by being "tagged" by another Etsy artisan and fellow Blogger, Beth, who creates wonderful lampwork beads. Thank you, Beth!

Please check out Beth's blog, Fire and Glass to get acquainted with her and to see some of her beautiful work.

Here are the TAG GAME RULES:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.'

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, Here goes . . . . .Seven Random Facts About Me

1. I'm a New Age music fan, particularly piano music.

2. I love all kinds of horse art (paintings, photos, notecards, scuptures, etc.), although I know next to nothing about horses and have only been horseback riding a few times.

3. I grew up in rural Kansas, but not on a farm.

4. I failed my first driving test.

5. I love potatoes, cooked any way.

6. I have blue eyes.

7. I am married to the great love of my life.


NOW, Here are my fellow Bloggers that I'm tagging this round . . . .

Angela, Pickles on Pizza Blog

Jennifer, The Art of Jennifer Lommers Blog

Erin, Crazy Times Candle and Bath Blog

Cindy, Cthings Blog

Sarah, In Shadows. . .Blog

Kathy, Four Dog Day Blog

Allie, AllieArt Photography for Children Blog

I'm off to notify each of them now that they've been "tagged"!

I hope you'll be sure to check back on their blogs to learn more about these wonderful artists and fellow Bloggers . . . .I know I'll be doing that!


No comments: