Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow! I'm in an Etsy Greetings Blog TUESDAY TREASURY!

Wow! Thanks to one of my cardmaking friends, Lisa, of Scrapbook Heaven (see sidebar to visit Lisa's Etsy Shop), I just discovered that my "Bird of Hope" card was featured earlier this week in the Etsy Greetings Blog TUESDAY TREASURY!

I'm thrilled to have one of my handmade cards included among those of such creative fellow members of the Etsy Greetings Team.

The theme of the TUESDAY TREASURY was "For the Birds" and it was created by fellow Etsy Greetings Team member, Linda (http://www.handmadebylinda.etsy.com). Thank you, Linda!

Hope you'll take a minute to check out the Etsy Greetings Blog TUESDAY TREASURY post at: http://www.etsygreetings.blogspot.com.

And while you're there, have a look around at all the great features and articles that this Etsy Greetings Blog has to offer!

Until we meet again. . . . . .May your day be filled with sunshine and the sounds of birds singing.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Scooooore.! I knew that was your card instantly.! I love that paper and of course your paper piecings.

Linda said...

You are welcome! Your card popped out at me when I was searching for birds.