Monday, September 8, 2008

A Touch of Halloween Whimsy......

I'm winding up my week of "Halloween" themed items, with one of my own creations, a hand drawn, hand cut, and paper pieced whimsical witch card.

This card is one of my personal favs from my own repertoire of Halloween card designs. I don't have one made up right now, but time-permitting, I hope to do a similar card design with this little witch sometime before Halloween this year.

I LOVE the quote by Flavia, "Today you can be anything you can imagine"......On that note, let me bid you all a Happy Monday, September 8th! (Only 53 days until Halloween!)

I'm still pondering the theme for my upcoming Blog posts this week and next, but I hope you'll check back and be pleasantly surprised.......

2 comments:

Earmark Social said...

adorable! I LOVE THIS! great! Super cute blog too!

Stela said...

cute!!