Friday, September 5, 2008

Halloween Tag(s): You're It!

It's another beautiful day here in Salt Lake City, with just a hint of Fall in the air.......ah, Halloween will be here before we know it!


Today, I'm featuring the work of another of my favorite fellow paper crafters, Lisa, of Scrapbook Heaven. I know for a fact that Lisa enjoys Halloween as much as I do, and she LOVES to make Halloween themed cards, tags, and other paper creations.

Featured here is a fun and colorful set of Halloween hang tags created by Lisa. Use these wonderful handmade tags for gift tags, scrapbook embellishments, notes, or any other use you can imagine! The tags, currently being offered by Lisa in her Etsy shop, are made from heavy cardstock and tastefully embellished with touches of glitter and festive fun yarn.

Check out Lisa's Etsy shop, ScrapbookHeaven (http://www.scrapbookheaven.etsy.com/) for more handmade Halloween tags and handmade cards by this talented craftsperson and card artist.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhh, thanks so much Jan for featuring me and my Halloween tags on your new blog. Your blog is so much fun and informative.! I'll be waiting for new pictures from your vacation.!

CAT Productions said...

Those are nice tags! And, Jan, your blog is nice. I'll be back to check it out again!

Jan said...

Thanks so much, Cat, I'll look forward to hearing from you again! Jan