Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gold Hydrant Award!

I can’t quite recall how I first came across the Life with Dogs blog. But I do recall that it caught my attention right away, and I’ve been a fan and regular reader ever since.

Life with Dogs
is truly one of the most unique and cleverly written blogs I’ve found in my blog “travels” over the past year. And I think if you’re a dog lover and enjoy a healthy dose of humor as well, you can’t help but be entertained by this fun blog about the "antics" of a greyhound, and two labrador retrievers (a golden and a chocolate) living in Vermont.


The Life with Dogs blog has recently added a new weekly feature . . . something called the “Friday Five”. Each Friday, the writer highlights five other Blogs that have caught his interest, and to which he gives the Life with Dogs “Gold Hydrant Award.”



And guess what! ~ ~ My blog was one of those named among yesterday’s Friday Five! I’m pleased and honored to have my little blog mentioned among these other exceptional and creative blogs.


Thank you, Life with Dogs! I'll be proud to display the Gold Hydrant Award logo here on my Expressive Papers blog.

I hope you can take a few minutes to head on over to the Life with Dogs blog, look around a bit, and also check out the other four blogs receiving this week’s Gold Hydrant Award.

In honor of today’s doggy-themed blog post, I’ve decided to give our sweet greyhound Harley, some air time once again. . . .I’ve been saving a couple of special photos (taken by my husband Lee) for just the right blog posting occasion, and I think today is it!






Thanks, once again, for visiting my Blog. I hope you all have a LOVELY weekend!







3 comments:

The Bird's Staff said...

How nice! I had no idea it was coming....very nice words, I know Nigel/Neil will be very appreciative. Their mother/Gre Gre is too! Thanks,friend!

Wendy said...

Aw, what a handsome guy! :)

Congrats on your award!

Totally Timmy said...

Congrats!!Beautiful pics..