Monday, March 15, 2010

Room with a View. . . . .

I've been spending a lot of my time over the past ten days at the hospital, since my husband Lee recently had surgery. During Lee's hospital stay, we've been lucky in that he's had a nice room location which affords a lovely view of the Wasatch Mountain Range bordering the east side of Salt Lake City.

This past week, I've had plenty of time to watch and appreciate the changing view from the southeast-facing window of Lee's hospital room. And since I hardly ever go anywhere without my camera, I took a few photos that I thought I'd share here on my Blog. . . . .







Let's face it. . . it's not really any fun to be in the hospital (either as a patient or as a visitor), but if you have to be there, it helps at least a little, to have a Room with a View. . . . .


5 comments:

Carol said...

Wow they are wonderful I can't imagine it didn't help him recovery faster. Wishes.

Life With Dogs said...

A silver lining is always a good thing. Finding one during times like this is commendable. :)

Anonymous said...

A double rainbow no less! They say there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....especially at this time! I'll take that as an auspicious event.

Chester said...

I think you need to change hospitals to one in the city with a blank brick wall or with dirty smokestacks in the distance. Who would want to leave that wonderful view?
Hurry up and get well soon so we can see your pictures taken of the hospital FROM the mountain.

(((HUGS))) to you all!
Chester's Mom ;0-)

fonziemom said...

those almost look like paintings.. ya know.. i'll be in your fair city in less than 2 months!